Welcome to the 14th episode of the Tech Educator Podcast hosted by Jeff Bradbury, Sam Patterson, Jeff Herb and Jon Samuelson. The Tech Educator Podcast is a weekly round table discussion about current topics in educational technology. For more information, please visit www.techeducatorpodcast.com.
Many great ways to participate in the TechEducator Podcast.
Follow us Live on Video: www.TeacherCast.tv
Leave a Voice Mail: TechEducatorPodcast.com/Voicemail
News from our Podcasts:
Instructional Tech Talk: The Weekly Challenge is back and this week it is all about getting you more organized with Evernote. Check out the Weekly Challenge at instructionaltechtalk.com/challenge
#Patue Weekly Guest and Topic: This week Jill Thompson of 21st Century Educator chat will be co-moderating and the Topic is Data Driven instruction. Check out PATUE.org for your pre-reading material.
- The whole internet is buzzing about Jeff Bliss and his “rant”, www.bethedistraction.org
LMS and Web apps
- Edmodo with Elissa Malespina
- Groups, what they do, how they work and how to create one
- Self-grading Quizzes
- Good Help for implementation
School Info App with Jordan Riggs
- Jordan Riggs
- Notifications for emergency messaging, but also day to day info.
- Calendars, with GPS directions
- The team at School info app works hand in hand to support and even input school’s information.
Jeff Bradbury – TeacherCast.net - @TeacherCast
Jeff Herb – InstructionalTechTalk.com - @InstTechTalk
Sam Patterson – MyPaperlessClassroom.org - @SamPatue
Jon Samuelson – ipadsammy.com - @ipadsammy
Please join us next week on Sunday night at 7:00PM EST for another episode of the TechEducator Podcast