Tech Educator Podcast – Episode 1
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Welcome to the first episode of the Tech Educators Podcast hosted by Jeff Bradbury, Sam Patterson, Jeff Herb and Jon Samuelson. The Tech Educators Podcast is a weekly round table discussion about current topics in educational technology. For more information, please visit www.techeducatorpodcast.com.
- For now, our show will be hosted on the TeacherCast Podcasting Network website. Please use our domain (which currently forwards to the TeacherCast website) so that when our show moves to a permanent home your access will not be interrupted. Link: TechEducatorPodcast.com
- Finding the right interactive balance is discussed in a recent Huffington Post article. Although the article is geared towards collegiate level courses, many K-12 classrooms are seeing similar learning opportunities using online interaction. The article and concepts are discussed as they relate to the modern K-12 classroom. Link: Striking the Right Interactive Balance?
- TeacherCast Mega Broadcasting Station was launched this past week at TECHSPO.
- Twitter Accounts Hacked:
- TECHSPO: Techspo was held January 31-Feb 1 in Atlantic City, NJ and presented by the New Jersey State Administrators Association.
- FETC: Great Conference… Needs more Wi-Fi
- PBL and Tech Training: Roll out training as needed, provide a guide, but let inspiration drive engagement. The trick is having the training tools ready when the student needs them.
- Striking the Right Interactive Balance? – Huffington Post
- Twitter Hacked – Huffington Post
- Jeff Bradbury – TeacherCast.net – @TeacherCast
- Jeff Herb – InstructionalTechTalk.com – @InstTechTalk
- Sam Patterson – MyPaperlessClassroom.org – @LearningsLiving
- Jon Samuelson – ipadsammy.com – @ipadsammy