Jeff sits down with Eric Clark from Quincy Tutoring to discuss how students can continue the learning process outside of the school day.
- Quincy Tutoring
- Why do students and teachers need a great tutoring service?
- How does Quincy Tutoring work?
- What is the cost of Quincy Tutoring?
- How does the teaching/learning begin for both parents and students?
- What are some of the advantages students have when they get tutored?
- What are some of the advantages teachers have when they join the Quincy Tutoring family?
- What is the Total Education Show?
- The QuincyTutoring App
- How do you register to become a Quincy Tutor?
- How has Quincy Tutoring helped students across the county?
- What are some of the things that Parents need to know if they are interested in signing up for a Quincy Tutor?
- What is the financial burden on the family if they are looking at finding a Quincy Tutor?
- How do parents and students find Quincy Tutoring and sign up?
Websites and Apps Discussed:
About our Guests:
“Eric Clark is the proud father of two girls under two, and lives with his wife on the South Shore of Boston. Eric founded Quincy Tutoring in 2007 while he was teaching 8th grade math for Quincy Public Schools. In 2008, Eric made the transition to higher ed, and he is currently the Director of the Center for Academic Success at Eastern Nazarene College. In early 2011, Quincy Tutoring launched an online tutor network that went national in August. You can find/join the Quincy Tutor Network by going to www.quincytutoring.com, you can also follow Eric on Twitter.”