Jeff sits down with Sue Ann Towle, product manager for Pearson: WriteToLearn, a web-based literacy tool to improve reading comprehension & writing skills.
WriteToLearn – Pearson
- One award-winning tool for assessment and instruction – a revolutionary, research-based way to build reading comprehension and writing skills
- Provides students with repeated, personalized practice in reading, writing and vocabulary development
- Frees up teachers’ time so they can focus on instruction
- Supports the new Common Core Standards in four key areas
- iPad support in WriteToLearn 8.0
- New product features include adaptive support for vocabulary development and additional tools that make it easier for all students, but particularly English Language Learners and struggling learners, to build literacy skills.
Links of Interest
- Write To Learn Homepage
- Pearson Educational Homepage
- WriteToLearn Informational PDF
- WriteToLearn FAQ
- WriteToLearn on Facebook
- WriteToLearn on Twitter
- YouTube Channel
Sue Ann Towle joined Pearson’s Knowledge Technologies group in 2004, supporting the team that researched and developed the core technology for automated solutions for text analysis and speech assessment. In 2007, she assumed the principal product management duties for Pearson’s WriteToLearn product, with expanded responsibilities for all areas of sales, marketing and support.