Jeff sits down with Megan Perrone to discuss GradePoint, a great educational solution from Pearson designed to help your students enjoy education by supplementing their learning with online classes.
- A cost-effective, comprehensive online learning program for grades 6-12 that offers multiple learning paths to serve a variety of student needs on a single, intuitive learning platform
- Eliminates the need for multiple curricular resources and programs, providing districts with significant efficiency and cost savings
- Includes more than 150 core, elective, honors and advanced placement curricula, aligned to state academic standards and coherent with the Common Core State Standards – serving needs from credit recovery and remediation to enrichment and virtual learning
- The program’s platform also enables teachers to upload their own courses, materials, assessments and assignments to more fully personalize the learning experience for students.
- Several paths for learning are available through the program that build off of instructional design best practices to allow students to maximize personalized learning time at their own pace
- Pearson: GradPoint
- GradPoint on Twitter
- GradPoint on Facebook
- Pearson Educational Website
Megan Perrone has more than 7 years of experience working for education technology companies and currently manages the marketing strategy for GradPoint, Pearson’s new cost-effective, comprehensive online learning platform for grades 6-12. She is responsible for driving business growth, market research and sales enablement. Before joining Pearson in January 2012, Megan worked for the startup company rSmart. There, she successfully developed and executed the marketing strategy to provide services and support to higher education institutions adopting Sakai, an open-source LMS, and Kuali, an open-source ERP.