Welcome to the 10th episode of the Tech Educator Podcast hosted by Jeff Bradbury, Sam Patterson, Jeff Herb and Jon Samuelson. The Tech Educator Podcast is a weekly round table discussion about current topics in educational technology. For more information, please visit www.techeducatorpodcast.com.
Many great ways to participate in the TechEducator Podcast.
- Follow us Live on Video: www.TeacherCast.tv
- Leave a Voice Mail: TechEducatorPodcast.com/Voicemail
- Email: feedback@TechEducatorPodcast.com
- Twitter: @TechEdShow
- Hashtag: #TechEducator
- What is it?
- Why should educators join Twitter?
- Twitter is a lean mean PLN machine
- Things to know Before you start
- How to join Twitter: A step by Step walk through of the sign-up process
- What makes a good/bad Twitter Screen Name
- What makes a good/bad Twitter bio?
- What is an Egg Head? and why we don’t talk to them.
- How to post your twitter feed on a website
- What is a Hashtag?
- How do we build a Personal Learning Network through Twitter?
- Participate and collaborate, share your work and share in the work
This is the learnist board
- Jeff Bradbury – TeacherCast.net – @TeacherCast
- Jeff Herb – InstructionalTechTalk.com – @InstTechTalk
- Sam Patterson – MyPaperlessClassroom.org – @SamPatue
- Jon Samuelson – ipadsammy.com – @ipadsammy
Please join us next week on Sunday night at 7:00PM EST for another episode of the TechEducator Podcast